End Trucks Bridge Drives Wheel Blocks
R&M's end trucks are available for CMAA Class C & D duty and are equipped with rail sweeps and bumpers; wheels feature antifriction bearings. Drives are fully enclosed to reduce noise and ensure a long and reliable operating life.
R&M's GEK and GES bridge drives achieve smooth acceleration and braking by utilizing a variable frequency drive as standard. Fully enclosed gear units are specially designed for crane applications to ensure many years of trouble-free operation.
About End Trucks Bridge Drives Wheel Blocks
END TRUCKS - RTN & RSN (Top Running Bridge Crane) MODELS
- Heavy duty box construction
- All wheels double flanged
- Rotating axle drive wheel (optional on idler wheel)
- Standard wheels are flat tread ductile iron (approx. 280 BHN)
- Equipped with rail sweeps and bumpers
- Mates with GES Bridge Drives
- Bolted structural connection plates
- Single girder, double girder and bogie trucks available.
END TRUCKS - RU & RH (Under Running Bridge Crane) MODEL
- Individual trucks adjustable for various flange widths
- Constructed of structural steel
- Ductile iron, single flange crown tread wheels (approx. 280 BHN)
- Easy access to wheels for maintenance
- Permanently lubricated antifriction bearings
- Equipped with bumpers and drop lugs
- Patented track wheel option
- Mates with GEK Bridge Drives
GEK & GES BRIDGE DRIVES
- Modular design includes gearbox, motor and brake for ease of maintenance.
- Totally enclosed, Class F, 30-minute inverter duty or two-speed motors.
- Motor brakes with asbestos-free friction material.
- Brakes are normally closed -if power fails, brakes will stop further travel.
- Antifriction bearings supporting all internal bearings in gear box.
- Output shaft utilizes external spline connections.