About QX Wire Rope Cranes
R&M crane packages are designed to work as a complete system, so every component, from the hoist selection to the bridge drives and girder size, are designed to work together. This means you are getting a fully optimized package to maximize your floor coverage and make the best use of your building space! Many of our innovative features are included as standard on the QX wire rope crane package, to bring you the best performance, safety, and reliability available in the industry.
- Spacemaster SX wire rope hoist with 2-speed hoisting controls
- Top or under running design
- C-track festoon electification system with UL listed cables
- PRQ ergonomic pendant controller
- Optional Racon3 radio controller
- HoistMonitor or HoistWatch load monitoring system
- Standard inverter controls for trolley and bridge for reduced load swing
- NEMA 4 type rated control enclosures
- Plug-in connections for easy assembly and maintenance*
- 115 Volt transformer with fused secondary
- 208, 230, 460 or 575/3/60 power supplies, as well as 380/3/50.
- 115 volt control voltage for all power supplies (48 volt optional)
- All components are CSA c/us approved
* Plug-in connections not available for some environments and features.
Why choose a QX wire rope crane package?
QX crane packages are a total solution for your material handling needs. Your components are optimized to give you the right equipment, right when you need it! We have utilized our nearly 90 years in the material handling business to carefully engineer these packages to be tailored to any application or facility. Each package is designed specifically to make the most of your space, bringing the you the best in safety, reliability and flexibility.
Every QX wire rope crane package comes equipped with a HoistMonitor or Hoistwatch load monitoring system. This system prevents overloads, monitors the equipment usage, and provides helpful advance service warnings to help you keep your equipment running safely and avoid costly down time. Our 4-position hoisting limit includes an innovate phase reversal position which prevents the block from running into and damaging the hoist in the event of phase reversal.
Sealed dust-proof brakes on the motors are self-adjusting and impregnated with Kevlar for high performance wear, designed for over a million cycles. Standard inverter controlled motions on the trolley and bridge safely slows the motor speed to zero before the brake sets. This speed ramp up and ramp down time reduces load swing and extends the life of the motor brake. R&M is committed to helping you rise above with less maintenance, less downtime, lower repair costs — and reduced cost over the lifetime of your hoist equipment.