Electrification System Packages
NRGmaster is a crane electrification system that supplies power to the hoist. It is an alternative to the crane festoon system. NRGmaster is for wire rope hoist cranes located indoors or outdoors-under roof. NRGmaster cannot be used on cranes with chain hoists, in extreme ambient temperature conditions, in high dust areas, outdoors (no roof), or in hazardous locations.
NRGmaster consists of power and control cables that are enclosed in a flexible chain. The chain rests in a guide channel that is fastened to the web of the bridge girder. The free end of the chain bends into a U-shape and connects to the hoist tow arm while the other end fastens to the channel.
Variable frequency drives are standard on trolley and bridge motions for smooth starts and stops. Plug-in cabling* and bolted structural connections simplify assembly.
*Plug-in cabling not available for all packages.
About Electrification System Packages
- Crane spans up to 100 ft (30 m)
- Maximum hoist capacity = 80 tons (80,000 kg)
- One (1) hoist per bridge
- Under-hung low headroom or normal headroom, and double girder suspensions
- Faster crane installation
- CSA approved cables
- Increased hook coverage on shop floor
- Decrease maintenance pitfalls associated with traditional c-track festoons
- Radio control comes standard
- Ambient temperature range: 32 - 105° F
- Cannot be used in high dust areas or in hazardous locations
The floor area under your new crane can now be used more efficiently - Better hook to wall dimensions compared to the competition
- Lower roof heights/maximum lifting heights - Your new building design can be smaller and more functional giving you savings in initial construction. Better hook to ceiling dimensions compared to the competition
- Lower operating costs - Continual savings in heating and/or air conditioning expenses over the lifetime of your building
- Maximum flexibility - Factory layout and material flow planning is optimized