Push Crane Packages
QLP Push Crane Packages are pre-engineered, complete crane component packages utilizing cutting edge technology including the innovative LK electric chain hoist, push style end trucks, and the well-regarded C-track festoon system - complete with a plug and play power cable.
1/2 - 2 Ton Capacities
About Push Crane Packages
- Single girder under running or single girder top running configurations
- 1/2 ton - 2 ton capacities
- Standard crane spans up to 30 ft.
- Push type hoist trolley, and push type bridge end trucks
- LK electric chain hoist with plug-in pushbutton pendant and power cable plug
- Single speed, or two-speed hoist controls
- Festoon package that also includes bolt-on end stops for the hoist trolley
- Optional crane tow arm
- Indoor service
The festoon system for the QLP Push Crane Packages comes complete with a plug and play power cable, galvanized C-track, and cable trolleys, making the festoon system dependable, long lasting, and virtually trouble free.
- PVC flat cable - UL listed and CSA approved with a temperature range of -31ºF to +221ºF (-35ºC to +105ºC)
- Suspended from galvanized steel C-track
- Galvanized steel cable trolleys with steel and plastic cable supports
- Cable plug connection (hoist end only) makes installation and repair simple and fast, saving expensive down time and the cost of an electrician.
- Pre-engineered to meet the specified span + cable trolleys pre-assembled to the cable
- Fully assembled end trucks that feature pre-lubricated, antifriction wheel bearings for smooth, easy starts under load, and include the mandatory safety lugs
- Wheelbase-to-span ratio to meet CMAA and FEM standards
- Robust bolt-together girder connection to simplify assembly - does not normally involve additional end brackets that connect to the girder and end trucks
LK Electric Chain Hoist
The innovated LK electric chain hoist with more standard safety features, and advanced design, ensures longer lasting, safer hoisting operations. In addition, the compact design of the LK hoist offers exceptional headroom and close trolley approaches, making the LK a perfect fit for push type cranes.
- Single speed, three-phase hoist controls (230/460v dual voltage re-connectable) or two-speed, three-phase hoist controls
- Safety features such as upper and lower limit switches, mainline contactor, and chain bucket are standard.
- Push trolley with safety lugs and bumpers, and with crown tread wheels to accept various beam types
- Class F insulated, 50% effective duty rated hoist motor, AGMA 11 rated hoist gearing minimum to meet the most demanding operations.
- Features a load limiter and a hoist brake that function and adjust independent of each other for increased safety