Low Headroom LK Electric Chain Hoists
Do you need to get every inch you can from your lifting height? You can get all the great features of the LK electric chain hoist while maximizing your hook height. Using special trolley frame with upper sheave and offset hoist machinery, the Low Headroom LK electric chain hoist moves the hook away from the hoist body to allows for maximum hook height in tight clearance applications.
- 1/8 to 5 ton capacities (125 kg - 5000 kg)
- Lifting heights up to 98 feet
- Single or two-speed hoisting options
- Inverter or two-speed controlled trolley options
- Special low headroom design
- High density polyethylene black chain container
- PRQ pendant with ergonomic pistol grip
- NEMA type 3R (IP55) protection classification
- CSA approval (60 Hz, 115 VAC models only)
The LK electric chain hoist line is HMI Certified! The purpose of the HMI-Certified License program is to instill buyer and user confidence in the product by assuring it meets one or more recognized industry standards and the licensee is committed to safety, service and after market support. The product is also verified, signed and sealed that it meets the requirements of said Standards(s) by a qualified US registered Professional Engineer.
HMI-CertifiedSM is a registered asset of the Hoist Manufacturers Institute (HMI).