Variable Speed Hoists
LK Variable speed electric chain hoists enable commercial and industrial facilities to reduce both energy consumption and maintenance costs, while offering flexible speed control of the load (lifting and traveling). Smooth hoist starts and stops reduce the wear and mechanical stresses on structures and minimizes the load sway. All at an affordable price.
About Variable Speed Hoists
STANDARD HOIST FEATURES INCLUDE
- Load capacities from 1/4 to 2 ton
- Hook suspended models, push trolley and motorized trolley model
- Trolley brake and bumper are standard with motorized trolley
- Stepless speed control for hoist body is constructed of pressure-cast aluminum for light-weight and easy handling, epoxy paint for corrosion resistance and ribbed for better heat dissipation
- All hoist models are equipped with a torque-limiting device for hoist overload protection
- Upper and lower limit switches
- The friction-type torque limiter is integrated with the brake to insure that the load is always stopped when the control button is released
- Hoist motor thermal protection
- Chain container
- Plug-in push button pendant with E-stop for quick replacement
CONTROLMASTER INVERTER TECHNOLOGY INCLUDES
The LK variable speed hoist motion is based on a
LK10 frame with a ControlMaster inverter.
The ControlMaster™ inverter offers built-in flexibility such as speed control types (stepless, multi-step), selection of output speeds, over-current protection, and a removable key pad with a LED display.
Includes the following:
- ControlMaster inverter
- Brake resistance
- Brake control relay and rectifier
- Sensor bearing and speed protection - System Includes:
- Stall protection: stops the motion if the motor does not rotate. Overspeed protection: stops the motion if the speed of the motor is 20% above nominal speed.
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE
- Motorized trolley motor thermal protection
- Special patented track, swiveling motor driven, and low headroom trolley configurations
- Upper and lower geared limit switch
- Stainless steel chain hook and block
- Outdoor weather protection options
- Radio remote control
- Hour counter
- Works with R&M bridge crane kits
Food Grade Hoist Options
Stainless steel load chain, stainless steel lower hooks, stainless steel bottom block, and food grade lubricant can be provided for food handling and pharmaceutical hoist applications.
Inverter Variable (EP) Speed Control
Infinitely variable (EP) speed control is stepless and gives the user control to accelerate and hold any speed from the minimum speed to the maximum speed.
Multi-step (MS) Speed Control
Multi-step speed control (MS) gives the user two distinct and programmable operating speeds.
Automation (AU) Control
Automation control (AU) allows the use of any control device with an output in the range of 0 - 10V (radio controls, computer, PLC).