Manual Chain Products
Manual Chain Hoists
RM SERIES II MANUAL CHAIN HOISTS
- Standard lift is 10 ft (3 m). Hand chain drop is 2 ft (0.5 m) less than lift. Additional lifts available
- Overload limiting device to prevent lifting loads beyond rated capacity (Except 1/4 ton [250 kg] unit)
- High strength, grade 80 alloy steel load chain with galvanized finish for corrosion resistance
- Hooks are alloy steel, heat treated and equipped with hook latches and inspection points
- Dual pawl Weston-style brake with two brake friction discs provides four braking surfaces
- RM Series II Manual Chain Hoist meets or exceeds international standards, including ASME B30.16
Choose a hand geared chain trolley or manual push trolley (1/2 ton - 5 ton capacity), which both allow for low headroom. You can also install our hoists into your existing equipment. Call us at 937-328-5100 for more product information.
R&M offers two varieties of lever pullers. The RLP Premium Lever Puller and the RL Manual Lever Puller. Standard lift is 5 ft with additional lifts available. Compact size and light weight means you can easily use your hoist in many locations. The RLP and RL are able to operate in tight spaces with 360° handle rotation. The 1/4 ton RL lever puller can include an optional convenient belt pouch with detachable shoulder strap.
R&M trolleys are designed for both manual and electric operated hoists with a top hook suspension. Both the RPT Push Trolley and RPTC Hand Geared Trolley are easily adjustable for a wide range of flange widths. Our RPT's are available in capacities ranging from 1/2 to 5 tons and the RPTC are available from 1 ton to 10 ton capacities.
The RBC beam clamp is adjustable to fit a wide range of flange widths. Built-in suspension bar for easy attachment to load. Tough steel construction.