Wire Rope Hoists
Wire Rope Hoists
The Spacemaster® SXs' unique hoist features include new low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control. The standard hoist nameplate will carry a CSA c/us rating as well as a NEMA 3R rating for electrical enclosures. Two-component epoxy paint is standard. Spacemaster® SX hoists are designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty (FEM 1Am, 2m, or 3m) ratings and provide the ultimate in easy load handling, safe operation and lasting, trouble-free performance.
RX PROGRAM - R&M'S REPLACEMENT HOIST FOR EMERGENCY BREAKDOWN SITUATIONS.
- Equipped with standard hoist features
- 230, 460, or 575 volts - 3 phase - 60 Hz power supply
Hazardous Location Hoists
The Spacemaster® EX electric wire rope hoist is the hazardous location version of the industry leading Spacemaster® SX hoist. An innovative design that includes a large drum diameter gives the Spacemaster® EX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry, while providing near true vertical lift with single reeving, as well as exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
Anti-sway System Hoists
ControlMaster™ Anti-sway System is an option for the QX® modular crane package. When added to a crane, the ControlMaster Anti-sway System allows the operator to move a load from one place to another without creating load sway, no matter how high it is lifted. The operator is free to focus solely on the load and surrounding area, creating a load movement process that is both fast and safe.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ControlMaster™ Anti-sway System automatically adjusts the crane traveling movements by using a mathematical calculation to estimate load swing. The calculation is based on the distance between the center of the rope drum and the load (pendulum length). The system maintains, accelerates, decelerates or reverses the travel speeds/directions to keep the hoist directly over top of the load.
SXL Heavy Lifting Equipment
- 10- 250 ton capacities
- CMAA/ASME or FEM/ISO duty ratings
- CSA certification
- Compact double girder trolley with double reeving for true vertical lift
- Dual trolley drives
- All motors with thermal protection and D.C.disk brake
- HoistMonitor® featuring overload protection and condition monitoring
- Rope overwrap protection
- Rotary limit switch and block operated upper limit switches
- Long height of lifts and fast hoist speeds available
- Inverter control for all motions
- Hoist inverter with closed loop vector control
- Trolley travel limit switch