Crane Operation Made Easy and Safe
The RaCon® 3 remote control is designed to be used in conjunction with the Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoists and the QX® or QL crane packages. The ergonomic design allows operators a more comfortable grip to better control the load. With their full concentration on the load, crane operators can control the crane from the safest location with no restriction of a fixed-length pushbutton controller cable.
About the RaCon 3 Radio Controller
The RaCon 3 radio controller features a joystick for easy 2-axis control of the trolley and bridge motions. The hoisting buttons feature two-step momentary pushbuttons to safely control the hoisting speeds. The multi-function key switch allows for additional control or feature options, as designed for the equipment.
- Two-step momentary buttons for hoisting motion
- Joystick controls for trolley and bridge motions
- Emergency stop pushbutton
- Robust plastic housing with protection class IP65 rating
- Lightweight body and comfortable carrying hand strap
- LED indication of battery or operating status
- Operating time 16 hours at 50% effective duty
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Indoor or outdoor operation
- Internal antenna protected inside the receiver and in the transmitter
General Technical Specifications
|Transmitter protection||NEMA Type 4 (IP65)|
|Receiver protection||NEMA Type 4 (IP65)|
|Operating Frequency||48, 115 and 230 VAC 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|RaCon 510QU and 512QU radio with 2-step momentary buttons||RaCon 516M3 radio with 2-step momentary buttons and display for HoistMonitor® Condition Monitoring||RaCon 510MI and
516MI radio with
2-step momentary buttons
Racon transmitter models ending with MI, EC and SP have a vibration alarm as standard. When the battery is running low, the alarm goes off and the transimitter starts vibrating. Vibration alarms are optional in some models.
|RaCon 512SP, 516SP, 524SP, and 736SP radios with two advanced joystick controllers.||RaCon 736SA radio with two analog joystick controlelrs||RaCon 516S2 and 524S2 radio with two advanced joysticks and display for HoistMonitor condition monitoring||RaCon 512EC and 516EC radio with two mini-joystick controllers|