About End Trucks
End trucks carry the hoist and crane up and down the crane runway. R&M end trucks are available in a variety of top and underrunning designs and are specifically designed to suit your crane's application.
RTN & RSN Top Running End Trucks
- Heavy-duty tube or box construction
- Double flanged wheels
- Rotating axle drive wheel
- Standard wheels are flat tread ductile iron (approx. 280 BHN)
- Standard rail sweeps and bumpers
- Mates with GES Bridge Drives
- Bolted structural connection plates
- Single girder, double girder and bogie trucks available
RU & RH Underrunning End Trucks
- Individual trucks adjustable for various flange widths
- Constructed of structural steel
- Ductile iron, single flange crown tread wheels (approx. 280 BHN)
- Easy access to wheels for maintenance
- Permanently lubricated anti-friction bearings
- Equipped with bumpers and drop lugs
- Patented track wheel option
- Mates with GEK Bridge Drives
About Bridge Drives
R&M's GEK and GES bridge drives achieve smooth acceleration and braking by utilizing a variable frequency drive as standard. Brake life is optimized as the inverter controls the speed of the motor to a stop before the brake sets. Fully enclosed gear units are specially designed in-house for crane applications to ensure many years of trouble-free operation.
GEK & GES Bridge Drives
- Modular design includes gearbox, motor and brake for ease of maintenance
- Totally enclosed, Class F, 30-minute inverter duty or two-speed motors
- Motor brakes with asbestos-free friction material
- Brakes are normally closed - if power fails, brakes will stop further travel
- Anti-friction bearings supporting all internal bearings in the gearbox, extending bearing life
- Output shaft utilizes external spline connections for increased durability
Ready to improve the safety and efficiency of your operations? Find a distributor near you.
Use our Crane Designer tool for an instane recommendation of crane and hoist components that will help you rise above the competition.