About ControlMaster® Anti-Sway Cranes
You put a lot of time, resources, and passion into what you produce - it is important to protect that investment! The ControlMaster Anti-Sway System's seamless movement is perfect for controlling your most delicate and important lifts.
The ControlMaster Anti-Sway System is an option for the QX® modular crane package. When added to a crane, the ControlMaster Anti-Sway System allows the operator to move a load from one place to another without creating load sway. The operator is free to focus solely on the load and surrounding area, creating a load movement process that is both fast and safe. The ControlMaster Anti-Sway System automatically adjusts the crane traveling motions by using a mathematical calculation to estimate load swing. The calculation is based on the distance between the center of the rope drum and the load (pendulum length). The system maintains, accelerates, decelerates or reverses the travel speeds/directions to keep the hoist directly over top of the load.
- Spacemaster® SX wire rope hoist
- QX® modular crane package components
- Racon® 3 radio controller
- HoistMonitor® or HoistWatch condition monitoring unit
- ControlMaster inverter controls for trolley and bridge traveling motions
- ControlMaster Anti-Sway control module
- On-site calibration of the controls by R&M factory representative