DXW Heavy-Duty Wire Rope Hoist
The DXW is tailored to meet your specific requirements. The modular design of the hoists and trolleys allow a wide variety of application-specific designs. Choose from an abundance of special features, such as outdoor protection and special temperature ranges, specialty hooks and provisions for below the hook devices, precision load and sway controls, maintenance platform, centralized lubrication for ease of maintenance and extra durable hardened hoist drum and sheaves.
- 6.3 – 160 ton (7000 - 160,000 kg) capacities
- Wide range of available lifts and lifting speeds
- Main power supply for 460V-3PH-60Hz, 575V-3PH-60Hz or 380-3PH-50Hz
- CMAA Class D trolley for heavy-duty operation
- Ambient temperatures 41°F - 113°F [5°C - 45°C]
- Extended run time with name plated 60 min. motors & class H insulation
- Inverter duty motors for all motions providing smooth operation and reduced load sway
- DC disc hoist motor brake with 200% braking torque
- CSA C/US rated
Why choose the DXW?
Heavy-duty lifting requires heavy-duty solutions. The DXW helps you to rise above the most demanding material handling applications.
Extra hard wheels with MCB-type bearings extend the lifetime of the runway and wheels. The perpendicular hook and sheave design reduces stress and wear on the wire rope. The rugged design of the DXW helps to save you on the lifetime costs of your equipment as well as costly downtime.
Our standard overload limiter with built-in condition monitoring assists in the safe operation of your equipment and allows for predictive maintenance monitoring. The two-point drum suspension allows the gearbox and hoist motor to articulate when the rope drum is bent under load, meaning no misalignment in the connection between the rope drum drive end and gearbox and extended gearbox bearing life.
Our hoists are built around key components (motors, gearboxes, control systems, and software) that are designed and manufactured in-house and are made specifically for the crane industry. This approach gives us the flexibility to supply the right-sized components with high-quality and smooth operation for your lifting needs.